Demi pena , dan apa yang dituliskannya; [68:1]

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

on the way

Bismillah.

Subhanallah.
Alhamdulillah.
Allahuakbar.

InsyaAllah tomorrow I'll be flying off to the UK, to pursue my studies in Law at 
Queen Mary, University of London. So for now the plan is to study Law (3 years), get an LLB degree and to spend an additional year in London to do BVC before coming home. (Allahumma ameen) I have yet to clearly draw my exact career path (tho I have some possible plans in mind) so for now I'll get the ball to start rolling and see where it goes afterwards. and of course, I'm eyeing for positions that will make it possible for me to contribute to the ummah insyaAllah. Most importantly, I am reallly hoping that this journey will be counted as jihad fi sabilillah in His eyes.
 and hopefully my next 4 years in the UK will be amazeballs-

Stay tune for some nice stories from England (hopefully)
and,Kindly lend me your sincere prayers. jazakumullahukhayran!


an end to a matchless experience




stuff that will define my 'new' life on the other side of the world

Bicara-Sang-Khalifah2013


3 komentar:

Mawar Putih said...

Fi amanillah k ili. Nanti ada rezeki datanglah Jordan ^^

*comelnya akk susun beg. eheh*

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

all the best ili. ^_^

-ilisyazwani- said...

@mawarputih : jazakillahukhayran! insyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki. berjumpa di sana. atau nt yg ke sini hehe :)

@sufiyyah zulkifli : jazakillahukhayran akak! :)