Demi pena , dan apa yang dituliskannya; [68:1]

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

two

Dengan nama Allah..
--------------------------------

top 2 things found in your wallet:
a: money! (forsure)
b: i/c


top 2 songs you can listen to again
and again:
a: unic - atas nama cinta~
b: Firdaus - Kini Aku Kernamu

top 2 reasons to watch television:
a: ch 61
b: ch 52

top 2 places I'd want to visit:
a: France
b: Cairo

top 2 obsessions:
a: computer!
b: computer! (x terfikir bende lain la)

top 2 favorite nick name:
a: intelchaliph
b: azwa (??) nadiah ah nih bagi name azwa!@#$%^

top 2 favorite food:
a: mum's cook!
b: my cook ^_^


top 2 favorite snacks:
a: potato chips (ahaha.. nesyera, jom beli!)
b: skittles (snack ke pe nih?)

top 2 favorite website:
a: my blog
b: quranflash

top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
a: make my parents proud of me
b: jannah-jannah-jannah


top 2 favorite colors:
a: blue
b: orange


top 2 favorite part of the house:
a: my bedroom
b: air terjun kat depan rumah~

top 2 things i can't wait to happen
a: memorize 30 juzu'!
b: PMR (hem?)


top 2 places where I love to shop
a: JUSCO
b: Any bookstores~ (loveee it!)


top 2 movies I could watch over and
over
a: The Parent Trap
b: Cerite Barbie kot.. heheh.. macam pika & nadiah la plak!


top 2 persons that i want to tag :
a: dah bace?
b: maka... buatlaa...


"...Segala puji bagiNya!..."
Bicara-Sang-Khalfah2007

5 days to go!

0 komentar: