Demi pena , dan apa yang dituliskannya; [68:1]

Saturday, March 10, 2007

a to z

Assalamu'alaykum.
saje nak buat. takde kerje sangat. ahaha.

A is for age: still young laa. sweet 14
B is for beverage of choice: 100 plus. milo.
C is for career right now: full time student. err , except for now. it's holiday!
D is for your dog's name: oiy! I never keep a dog as a pet!
E is for essential item you use everyday: tooo much.
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: saya kurang suke tengok tv. tak best.
G is for favorite game: the bla2.. tycoons game. using my creative mind.
H is for home town: Born in Kelantan, raised in selangor , pahang & johor. Mother born in Johor, raised in whoo.. everywhere in the world. she travelled a lot. coz my grandpa was a navy. Father from Pahang. raised there. Now , I live in Johor . so , guess. where is my hometown??
I is for instruments you've played/play: piano la of course!
J is for favorite juice: skyjuice. ahaha. plain water is the best!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: none. i'm not that bad.
L is for last restaurant you ate at: my school's canteen. ahaha.
M is for marriage: ehem. tangguh dulu. till i grown up.
N is for your full name: Ili Syazwani Shairi
O is for overnight hospital stays: umm , when I was 12. demam , sinusitis bla2 and so on. whoo.. best. it was kids royal ward. yeah2.. bcoz my parents are doctor. ambil kesempatan!
P is for people you were with today: my parents. full stop!
Q is for quote: [2:216]
R is for biggest regret/mistake: my biggest mistake?. too much. i am a human.
S is for status: aa? what do u mean by status?
T is for time you woke up today: 4:50 am. afiqah woke me up this early. then , she tido balik.
U is for the underwear your wearing right now: oit! what kind of Q is this?
V is for vegetables you love: salad.tomato.kacang panjang. ahaha.
W is for worst habit: nailbiting. but , not as worse as hani la.
X is for x-rays you've had: chest x-ray. yes. when I was 12. the last one.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I haven't eaten anything yet.
Z is for zodiac sign: Leo. Lion. hey. what do u have in your mind? I am not as fierce as lion ok!

ahaha. that's all. i'm tagging:

kq raden
aliya
kq tmah
kq safiah
nadiyah
kq 'abyd

anyone la ,
especially...
WAI-OO-YU
it's YOU!
ahaha.
padan muke sape suruh bace.
buat ye. jangan tak buat.
lepas tu , tunjuk kat saya! ehek.
jangan tipu. saya tahu awak baca tadi.
cepatla buat!


" saya.saya.saya. apa dah jadi? "
bicara_khalifahBijaksana2007

0 komentar: