Demi pena , dan apa yang dituliskannya; [68:1]

Monday, December 04, 2006

oHoHolidaY ^_^

... AssalamualaikuM ...
hmm , still in a holiday mo0d ! yippee.. hah !


umm , kengakadang boring gak rase holiday nih... but , sometimes it's can be so0 exciting ^_^.. huh ! what am I chattering 'bout? rase nak post tapi takde idea pulak... emm , haa! yesterday , i discussed with my father 'bout our next family holiday (ceh , semangat nyer , dari sekarang dah fikir...well... it's what I call perancangan over-rapi..).... ermm , the next 2 week school h0liday is in May , right? hmm , that's my turn to pick our holiday destination.. yeah !! my father gave me some choices and I've to pick...and the choices are.........

  1. Cape Town , Africa (err?? africa?... i've to think twice..)
  2. Vancouver , Canada (waaa.... that's great !)
  3. Stockholm , Sweden (waaa... that great to0 ! nice view..)
  4. Buenos Aires , Argentina ( hah ! i can't believe it.. it's to0 far)
  5. Beijing , China (ermm , host 4 olympic 2008? maybe..)
  6. London , UK (the bestest choice ! but , my father refuse to go to 'coz he has been there)

hmm... which one?? well , maybe we'll go to sweden... aah !~ tak confirm lagi.. insyaAllah.. hmm.. i've nothing to say... except for .>> wassalam !~

bicara_khalifahBijaksana2006

0 komentar: